With more and more films and movie content are available in the Blu-ray Disc, you may need an all-inclusive free Blu-ray media player software for Mac, which can be the perfect complement to an HDTV, turning your family room into a true home theater. As a multi-functional Mac media player software program, 8K Player for Mac (Blu-ray Power) provides comprehensive solutions for you to play back Blu-ray, DVD, ISO files, common video, HD video and audio files on Mac(OS Sierra) smoothly.
It could play back all Blu-ray and DVD discs in the market from various movie studios, even they're just released. It even supports Dolby Digital and DTS-HD for 7.1 surround sound audio. With full navigation system, it provides excellent user-friendly media player control so as to enhance movie experience.
1. An external Blu-ray drive is necessary. Just connect it to your Mac via USB.
2. Download and install 8K Player for Mac (Blu-ray Power) software on your Mac.
3. For detailed steps, see the below contents.
Part 1: Load Blu-ray movie
1. Insert your Blu-ray disc to the Blu-ray drive.
2. Click "Open Bluray" button to load Blu-ray disc.
3. Now enjoy endless Full HD 1080p entertainment.
Tip: Click "Stop" button to pause to playback the video, while clicking "Play" button to continue the playing. Various playback control operations are included.
Part 2: Play customization options
1. A few options will prompt out by right clicking the video like the options are including Audio, Subtitle and Titles. A satisfactory audio track or subtitle track can be selected from the menu for better movie experience.
2. There are more exclusive functions on "Navigation panel" at the bottom of the player interface when playing movies like video looping, recording, adding bookmark, making gif, etc.. Moreover, click the "Snapshot" button to take your favorite pictures and these pictures will be found effortlessly.
2. And you can adjust the screen size of this Player by adjusting the playback frame. Also, you can click "Open File" button to add and play local video files.
Part 3. How to play Blu-ray folder
1. Download and install 8K Player for Mac (Blu-ray Power) on your computer.
2. After launching the program, click "Open Bluray" and find the Blu-ray folder on your local disc. Click Open and load it to the Player.
3. After loading, you will be shown the menu interface. Choose the audio track and subtitle you prefer, then click Main Movie to start playing the movie.
Part 4. How to play Blu-ray ISO file
Double click the ISO file, then you can operate the same way as playing Blu-ray disc.
Note: While loading the Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO file, please make sure that your computer is connected to internet. After loading Blu-ray, internet connection is not necessary for playing.